The events of 2020 are showing us that a fundamental understanding of your healthcare organization’s competencies is vital to your ability to respond to changing conditions. Without a digitized platform for competency and skills management, you are operating in the dark when it comes to deploying resources to your most critical areas.
When the dust settles, there will be lessons learned about how prepared we all need to be during crises. In the future, proactive management of competency and organizational capability to support multiple levels of preparedness will be an important component of every healthcare organization’s operating plan.
This webinar is designed to educate you on how digital management of competencies is critical in the following areas:
- Getting real-time access to who has specific competencies and recent experience to perform specific functions
- Tools to quickly deploy updates in competency assessments and training resources to reflect changing national guidelines
- Rapidly ramping up capacity by re-skilling and up-skilling your workforce to meet evolving needs
Deploying qualified resources to the most critical areas
- Allocating your precious training dollars in areas where it is truly needed and will make a difference
Who should attend?
- Nurse Educators
- Nurse Managers
- Healthcare Executives (CNO/Operations/Compliance/HR)
You don't want to miss this! Our belief in the power of competency-based strategies to ensure the right worker in the right place at the right time has never been stronger.